October 6, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: URBAN VIBES






















Is there anything better than late summer days? Well ya strawberry pie, well-paid jobs, bananas... I could think of a lot - However it's the best time to combine light fabrics, which are perfect for a last summer vibe with cozy materials to keep you warm in the evenings.
Therefore I am wearing a hooded print-sweater with a loose fit. It's suuper comfortable, suuper simple and I personally like the feel it's givin in. The cotton hotpants are going well with the hoodie, adding some accessories like a beanie, sunglasses, multiple rings, chocker, earrings and the knee-pads (aaand yesss - I srsly misused the ones we've been wearing as kids, when we wanted to go inline skating) makes the look as an "urban-look" complete.

Hoodie: 25$
Shorts:  9$
Beanie: 12$
Glasses: 7$
Shoes; 20$

5 comments:

I'd appreciate it if you leave me a comment, telling me how you liked it, what you didn't like or if you have any advices / suggestions what I could do better next time! THANK YOU U LOVELY HUMAN BEING